#PureLife40pk #sweepstakes Twitter Party Rules
#PureLife40pk Twitter Party Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ("ENTRANT" OR "YOU") MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. Eligibility. The #PureLife40pk Twitter Party Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the United States, who have a Twitter account, and are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who receive an invitation to enter. Employees of Collective Bias, Inc. ("Sponsor" and "Administrator"), Nestlé Waters North America Inc., and its affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. If you do not have a Twitter account, it is free to create one at www.Twitter.com.
2. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
3. Submission Entry Period. Except for the Early Bird entries, Entrants may make submissions via Twitter following guidelines outlined in How to Enter between the hours of 3:00 pm – 3:55 pm ET on Thursday, March 23, 2017 ("Entry Period"). Winners will be selected at random during the Entry Period. Date and time can change based on Twitter's status. If date and time are changed Entrants will be notified via Twitter using appropriate hashtag (#PureLife40pk). Sponsor's clock is the Sweepstakes' official clock. All Entries become solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. How to Enter. In order to enter this Sweepstakes, all of the following must be followed: RSVP for the Twitter party at #PureLife40pk party by logging into http://cbi.as/792-o via Twitter, click the button on the #PureLife40pk party page, actively participate in the party by tweeting during the party, and by using the hashtags #PureLife40pk and #sweepstakes. To be eligible to win prize(s), Sweepstakes Entrants must submit a tweet during the Entry Period with both the hashtag #PureLife40pk and the hashtag #sweepstakes ("Entry"). Limit one (1) Entry per person/Twitter account for the entire Entry Period. Sponsor, may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that your Submission fails to conform to these Official Rules. Sponsor may also disqualify you if your tweet(s) contain language that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, disparaging, or libelous, promotes illegal activities, is discriminatory, or contains any objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole and unfettered discretion. If your Twitter account is set to "protected mode", your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor's tweets via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. You understand that by participation in this Sweepstakes via mobile phone or text message, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone or text message, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Account. All required entry information must be completed in full in order for Entry to eligible. Proof of delivery or receipt of Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value and Odds of Winning. Prior to the commencement of the Twitter Party, there will be an "Early Bird" prize whereby Entrants who have already RSVPd for the party may retweet a phrase that will be provided on the party page along with the hashtag #sweepstakes. The Early Bird Prize is one (1) $50 Sam's Club Gift Card. There will be five (5) Grand Prizes given away during the duration of the party on March 23, 2017. Each Grand Prize is a $100 Sam's Club Gift Card. Total value of all prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is $550.00. All potential winners, including the potential Early Bird winner, will be chosen at random from eligible Entrants who have RSVPd. The potential Early Bird winner will be selected at the beginning of the Party. If the potential Early Bird winner has not responded as set forth below prior to 10 minutes being left in the Party, a new potential Early Bird winner will be randomly selected and announced during the Party. For all other prizes, they will be awarded to those who are actively tweeting in the five (5) minutes prior to the prize being awarded. Potential winners, including the potential Early Bird winner, must be present and participating in the Party using the hashtag #PureLife40pk at the time that they are drawn as a potential winner. Odds of winning the Early Bird prize are dependent on the number of eligible retweets of the phrase. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of Entries received. All potential winners will be notified via Twitter @ message by @SoFabChats during the Party on March 23, 2017 and must respond to @SoFabChats within 5 minutes of being selected to claim their prize. Winners will be announced after verification. In addition, each winner will be required to complete, sign and return a certification. If the winner's prize is over $600 in this Twitter Party or cumulatively over $600 from other Sweepstakes conducted by Sponsor, winner will need to provide his/her social security number via an affidavit in order to receive a 1099. Each certification or affidavit must be received within 3 days from the date it is sent or the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner selected at random from the pool of entrants into the Twitter Party.
At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate potential winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within the timeframe set forth above;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner's Account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner's Account "protected mode" is set so that the potential winner's updates/responses may not be visible to Sponsor;  potential winner's failure to include #PureLife40pk and #Sweepstakes in the tweet;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  and any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate potential winner.
a. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
b. There is a limit of 1 (one) prize per household during the party. Prizes will be shipped within 4-6 weeks following the end of the Sweepstakes. Each gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on the gift card. Each gift card is redeemable for merchandise only and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. Each gift card will not be replaced or replenished if it is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced. Winner is responsible for any taxes on prizes awarded.
6. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES (DEFINED BELOW), THEIR ADVERTISING OR SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Sponsor and Administrator assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any cause, including any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet Service Provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mails. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant (his/her parent/legal guardian in the event that Entrant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, Nestlé Waters North America Inc., their respective affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives (collectively, the "Releasees") from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, participation, or inability to participate in Sweepstakes, or accept/use the prize, any Entries or any Sweepstakes-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for printing errors, or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, notification, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes or for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled Entries or any other documents. Releasees are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, or other technical failures or errors, or failure to properly process Entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, failure to make Entries or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; or (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer by entering this Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Releasees shall not be liable to any Entrant or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor's reasonable control. Releasees are not responsible for changes to any Twitter function that may interfere with Sweepstakes or your ability to timely enter; or for any failure of delivery of winner notification.
7. Governing Law: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAMS RULES"). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN.
8. Consent: UNLESS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT (HIS/HER PARTENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT DEEMS HIM/HER TO BE A MINOR) CONSENTS TO THE USE BY SPONSOR OF HIS OR HER TWEET, TWITTER ICON, AND TWITTER HANDLE FOR PROMOTIONAL AND OTHER PURPOSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMMERCIAL PURPOSES) WITHOUT FURTHER PAYMENT. EACH WINNER'S (HIS/HER PARTENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS A RESIDENT OF A JURISDICTION THAT DEEMS HIM/HER TO BE A MINOR) ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE CONSTITUTESTHE GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ASSIGNS OF AN UNCONDITIONAL RIGHT TO USE WINNER'S NAME, ADDRESS (CITY AND STATE ONLY), TWEET, TWITTER ICON, TWITTER HANDLE, VOICE, LIKENESS, PHOTOGRAPH, BIOGRAPHICAL AND PRIZE INFORMATION, STATEMENTS ABOUT THE PROMOTION AND/OR LIVE AND TAPED PERFORMANCES OF INTERVIEWS FOR ANY PUBLICITY, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES IN ALL MEDIA WORLDWIDE IN PERPETUITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS GIVE THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION TO BE CONTACTED BY SPONSOR BY TELEPHONE, E-MAIL AND/OR POSTAL MAIL REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
10. Miscellaneous: In the event of any circumstances identified in Section 6 (or for any other reason that Sponsor deems appropriate within its sole discretion),Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules or suspend/cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, at its discretion (including, but not limited to prize award procedures). In such event, Sponsor, shall select winners by any such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any Entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a Twitter account by Twitter, who is responsible for assigning all Twitter accounts. Any false information provided within the context of the Sweepstakes by any Entrant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, ownership of right or any other non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Entry from the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it find(s) to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement or any other unfair or disruptive playing practices/poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, person, entity, or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
11. Winners' List: For the name of the prize winners, those interested print their name and address on a 3"x 5" card and mail it in an envelope to: #PureLife40pk Twitter Party Official Rules, c/o Collective Bias, 1750 S. Osage Springs Dr, Ste 100, Rogers, AR 72758. Specify "Rules" or "Winner List" on the card. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes end date (listed above) and requests must be received no later than May 31, 2017.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Twitter or Sam's West, Inc. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Twitter.
Sponsor: Collective Bias, Inc., 1750 S. Osage Springs Dr, Ste 100, Rogers, AR 72758.